Community, tools, training and resources for Independent Consultants
I’m Tiffany St James, I’ve been an independent consultant for 20 years.
I’ve learnt the hard way all the tips and tricks of consulting and running my own consultancy business without staff, without an office and overheads, whilst still working with globally known brands and organisations.
My core value is freedom
Freedom to work independently of place
Freedom to choose the type of work I deliver
Freedom to work around my daughter’s school holidays
To have a consistent income
To grow a business with no or low overheads
To grow a business without turning up 9-5
To grow a business without managing a team day to day
I want to show you how you can have a flexible, profitable, scalable consultancy business, faster.
Being an independent consultant has its fair share of challenges
- How much should I charge?
- How do I create proposals that win?
- And the biggie: How do I create consistent revenue?
It can be isolating
- Who can you share your thinking and approach with?
- Who can you discuss day-to-day business of consulting with?
- Who can ra-ra you and who can you celebrate your wins with?
You are always learning
- Are there better methods of consulting?
- What consulting models are out there that you should use?
- What processes will free you up to help you fly?
I’ve run a free Facebook Group for the last few years for independent consultants, just search Consultancy Club in Facebook Groups.
My members there have told me that:
- They want deeper connections between members
- They want informal meet ups with like-minded people
- They want more of the training I deliver
So, I have created a membership that addresses all that and more:
- A private network where you can build your profile and connect with others
- Monthly video training on key issues to help consultants grow
- Monthly live implementation session on the latest training
- Monthly live collaborative sessions for connection, collaboration and coaching
- A resource library for you to dip into at any time to professionalise your consultancy
AND, and for me, this is a biggie:
- The Systemise Capability Map
- The actions, milestones and roadmap to systemise your consultancy to enable you to have a flexible, profitable, scalable consultancy faster
I spent a decade transforming early digital government and now work with respected brands and organisations globally, working mostly virtually.
Consultancy Club Membership
A private network where you can connect with others who have the same challenges for collaborative working support, camaraderie, and partnership.
02 Resource Library
Key resources to enable you to dip into to professionalise and grow your consultancy, positioning, pipeline and knowledge.
03 Monthly Training
Self-paced video training on issues directly affecting consultants to enable you to apply tried and tested step by step methods to grow your business.
04 Live interactive sessions
Virtual monthly sessions to review the training to help you put it into practice, Opportunity to select Group Coaching, addressing your consultancy issues.
05 The Systemise Capability Map
The actions, milestones and roadmap to systemise your consultancy to enable you to have a flexible, profitable, scalable consultancy faster, whether you are a serial contractor, independent consultant or run a consultancy.
James, Agency owner
"Through the training Tiffany delivered I grew my agency from £500k to over £2million embedding the processes she shared with us."
Sarah, Training Consultant
"So much information and experience shared, I feel like I can follow Tiffany's advice and miss a lot of painful mis-adventuring."
Martin, Biz Dev Consultant
"I have to say the analytics portion of the course really caught my attention and I'm fairly certain it helped secure my new position!"
Laura, SAM, Creative Agency
"It's the best training I've attended (I'd say ever). I thought it was brilliant, and so useful."
Martin, Social Media Manager
"My manager will be blown away with everything I have learned today"
Nupur, B2B Consultant
"What you shared in those 33 minutes was more valuable than most of the seminars, corporate trainings and webinars I have attended in the last few years. Pragmatic tips that one can start implementing immediately without theory or technical jargon, so thank you for the incredible lesson."
Katherine, Comms Consultant
Community and Training
£67/m or £650/y
Community and Training and Group Coaching
£99/m or £950/y